Elmspring leverages an unparalleled network of real estate and housing industry professionals, investors, mentors, and strategic partners to accelerate innovators in the field. Enthused by the entrepreneurial process, the elmspring founders seek to provide an exciting culture, capital, and enterprise development expertise to make the execution of that goal possible. We are powered through partnerships with Century 21 Affiliated, Waterton, and Harrison Street Real Estate Group.
- Investable Concepts: An idea is only ever that without the hard work and skill needed to bring the concept to market. Our staff and mentors make sure you understand what it takes to fully realize your concept, while our investor network offers the added-value of rewarding those efforts come demo day.
- Strong Leadership/Empowered Employees: What makes or breaks a business often comes down to good decision-making. Elmspring understands the metrics behind developing strong leaders, and can help you hone your skills. After all, your management team and your employees are a reflection of you as a company and your potential success.
- Experimentation: Constant reiteration of ideas and customer feedback is an essential function of effective product development. The elmspring accelerator encourages startup companies with great ideas to challenge their concept and continually test it in a consumer/user market place.
- Innovation: Disrupting markets and ways of thinking fuel our fire. Finding the brightest minds to bring those ideas to market is exactly why we formed the elmspring accelerator program. From unheard of IT breakthroughs to ingenious new consumer tools, elmspring is looking for talented people who have something new to offer.
- Entrepreneurship: Elmspring enhances communities with smart entrepreneurial citizens. Our program participants, having taken on the challenges of entrepreneurship, will elevate the communities and industries they serve.